Live life on your own terms with support from Your Health Community Services. We have services to help you live well at home, including support with everyday routines and household chores. Your Health Community Services can provide day to day assistance to individuals with disabilities in their homes. These services include:
- Dealing with the responsibilities of living in your own home
- Support you to access health, education and other services
- ADL assistance and support like showering and dressing
- House cleaning and food preparation where needed
- Focus on your health and well-being.
- Provision of company and companionship
- Basic hand hygiene and infection control